Assistant Property Manager
Los Angeles, California • Community Experience • Full-time • salaryApply for this job
We're a young company that's growing fast and needs people who can keep up. Above all else, we value respect, integrity and productivity in our team members.
We're currently looking for a stellar Community Director (commonly referred to as a general manager) to help establish and support our new community in Venice, Los Angeles.
This is a property management and hospitality role that promotes Starcity’s mission of providing exceptional member experiences and a hassle-free home life. You will oversee all operations within the community, maintaining the standards and expectations set forth for our member experience, facility maintenance, and service fulfillment. The position ensures that the building is fully operational and all processes run smoothly.
- MEMBER EXPERIENCE
- Manage all community operations to ensure highest level of member satisfaction.
- Provide and maintain exceptional service standards for every member touch point.
- Ensure all member requests are fulfilled and done so in a timely fashion.
- Collect data and analyze member engagement.
- Create revenue reports.
- Oversee member move-ins and move-outs
- Ensure proper CRM notes are taken, and create strategies to tailor experiences to the individual needs and interests of community members.
- Mitigate conflicts between members, resolve friction points with the product, and immediately address any member complaints.
- Tour all applicants and interested parties.
- Manage relations with Corporate Partners.
- Market and optimize revenue for additional services.
- VENDOR MANAGMENT
- Manage Facilities and Housekeeping vendor team to maintain highest standards of cleanliness, safety and service fulfillment.
- Track building operational expenses.
- Manage event programming and room turnover budgets.
- EVENT PLANNING AND PRODUCTION
- Create event strategies that connect members, support their collective interests, and help engage with the neighborhood at large.
- Plan and oversee production of weekly events.
- NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH PLAN
- Connect and develop rapport with local neighborhood organizations and non-profits.
- Galvanize support through the membership base for all neighborhood partners.
- You’re a driven and motivating leader with 2-4 years experience in hospitality and/or property management.
- You are kind, optimistic, curious, empathetic, self-aware, and most importantly, have integrity.
- You have a passion for hospitality and customer service.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Must posses high organizational and time-management skills
- Technologically proficient with employee time management tracking systems, Google Docs, spreadsheets, and project management software.