San Francisco, California • Community • Full-time • salaryApply for this job
Starcity is a lifestyle brand which provides beautifully designed co-living communities in major cities, and we're on track to welcome thousands (and one day millions) of customers to our communities over the coming years. We have awesome backers including Y Combinator, and Bullpen Capital and have been featured in notable publications like The New York Times, Business Insider, San Francisco Chronicle, Silicon Valley Magazine, TechCrunch and many more.
Our mission is to make great cities accessible to everyone. We do that by building beautifully designed coliving homes —a unique new affordable where you can live with great people in the city you love. We’re a tech-enabled company that places a high value on experimentation and excellent craftsmanship. We are seeking a Member Concierge for our San Francisco properties. This is role is vital to our Community Team (the team that interfaces with all members living at our Starcity properties). You will represent Starcity at our various properties where you will assist with member requests,, coordinate and fulfill value added services, develop additional member services that generate revenue, and make the home comfortable for residents. If you love helping people and view no task as too big or too small you will love this role. Someone with prior Concierge or an Executive Assistant experience, who is interested in a high growth hospitality career type track, and doesn’t want to be at a “desk only” type job would be a great fit. The next step after this role could be path could go many directions as we are a fast moving startup with lots of areas of opportunity.
You will have the opportunity to collaborate with Starcity co-workers who come from some of best customer centric brands out there - Hilton Hotels, WeWork, The Fairmont, Lyft, and more. This role is based out of our San Francisco Headquarters and reports directly to the Chief Innovation Officer. One important detail: a key part of this role is being flexible and willing to work some evening and weekend shifts as needed. If evening or weekend work is required, we are happy to give time off the following week to compensate.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with Community Experience and Operations Team to complete all member requests that are reported
- Develop and implement new Helping Hands value added services
- Receive package and mail deliveries
- Organize and log all received packages and organize for further room delivery
- Promote our Helping Hands value add services
- Assist Community Operations and Experience Team in fulfilling applicable Helping Hands Services
- Organize Helping Hands dashboard workflow while ensuring all orders are correctly filled and the members are charged accurately
Education, Skills, & Experience
- 3+ years of experience working in a hospitality related profession
- Knowledge of Google Calendar and Google Suite platforms
- A high level of integrity, perseverance and humility
- A passion for community and “Member-first” customer service
- Excellent project organization and time management
- Passionate, self-starting, intelligent, dedicated, efficient
For consideration, please submit a resume that reflects your hospitality related experience.
The position is a full-time, salaried role with medical, dental and vision benefits. We hope to have the right candidate join us in January 2019. The position is based full time in San Francisco, CA.
Starcity is an equal opportunity housing provider and employer, and acts in these capacities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.Apply for this job