Marketing Manager, Los Angeles
Los Angeles, California • Brand & Marketing • Full-time • salaryApply for this job
Starcity provides beautifully designed coliving communities in major cities, and we're on track to welcome thousands (and one day millions) of customers to our communities over the coming years. We have awesome backers including Y Combinator, Bullpen Capital, NEA, Social Capital, Index Ventures and have been featured in notable publications like the New York Times, Business Insider, San Francisco Chronicle, Silicon Valley Magazine, TechCrunch and many more.
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager based in LA. This is an important role on the Brand and Marketing team, reporting directly to the Director of Brand and Marketing (located in SF).
Your goal will be to figure out the best way to tell the Starcity story through different brand and marketing initiatives. You’ll plan, create, manage, and improve campaigns that bring in new members to our coliving communities. From billboards to videos, if it’s a brand and marketing project in LA, you’ll have a hand in it.
Your role will be dynamic and challenging. The results from your campaigns will drive how we tell our story.
Our goal is to make sure people feel like they have a place in the city, so we’re looking for someone with a genuine passion for LA and who wants to help other people feel at home in this awesome city.
- Strategy - Outline Starcity’s LA marketing opportunities and propose novel solutions to try and test.
- Project Management - Plan out campaigns, balance priorities, get pieces in place.
- Creation - Create or oversee the creation of assets for campaigns.
- Analysis - Defining key metrics and digging into what was successful and unsuccessful about campaigns, then improving for next time.
- 3-5 years experience in Marketing, with a wide variety of tools in your marketing tool belt.
- Experience or comfort directing photo and video shoots to produce creative that brings the brand to life.
- Strong creative sensibilities and abilities with writing, visuals or both.
- Experience partnering with research and analytics team, and with event managers to execute marketing strategy. Experience and comfort building a team.
- A thoughtful strategist, exceptionally organized, and extremely curious
The position is a full-time, salaried role with medical, dental, and vision benefits. We hope to have the right candidate join us as early as March 2019. The position is based at our Los Angeles office in Venice, CA.
Starcity is an equal opportunity housing provider and employer, and acts in these capacities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.Apply for this job