Leasing Manager (Member On-Boarding)
Los Angeles, California • Community • Full-time • salaryApply for this job
Starcity is a lifestyle brand which provides beautifully designed co-living communities in major cities, and we're on track to welcome thousands (and one day millions) of customers to our communities over the coming years. We have awesome backers including Y Combinator, and Bullpen Capital and have been featured in notable publications like The New York Times, Business Insider, San Francisco Chronicle, Silicon Valley Magazine, TechCrunch and many more.
Our mission is to make great cities accessible to everyone. We do that by building beautifully designed coliving homes —a unique new affordable where you can live with great people in the city you love. We’re a tech-enabled company that places a high value on experimentation and excellent craftsmanship.
This is an important role on the Community Operations team, reporting directly to the Community Director of Operations. You will conduct all community tours to potential members and guide them through their path to membership. You will work closely with fellow Brand & Marketing Team and Community Team members to smoothly transition incoming potential members through their touring, leasing process, up to their move in process. You will manage all member renewals to assist in extending membership terms and ensuring maximum building occupancy.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with Brand and Marketing Team to coordinate maximum volume of tours
- Tour potential members through the community while explaining all property details, membership information, and community information
- Promote and educate potential members on Starcity value add services
- Assist potential members in guiding them through the Starcity application process
- Complete applicant screening, background checks, financial qualifications, execute membership agreements for qualified members
- Record all applicant information and ensure touring metric information is updated regularly through company wide CRM system
- Communicate member move in logistics to Community Operations Team
- Manage existing member renewal opportunities to increase lifetime customer value
- Communicate proper rental rates and increases
Education, Skills, & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in hospitality, communications, public relations, marketing, or related field
- 2-4 years of experience working in a hospitality or property management related profession
- Knowledge of Google Calendar and Google Suite platforms
- A high level of integrity, perseverance and humility
- A passion for community and “Member-first” customer service
- Excellent project organization and time management
- Passionate, self-starting, intelligent, dedicated, efficient
- Posses a valid California Real Estate license
For consideration, please submit a resume that reflects your hospitality related experience.
The position is a full-time, salaried role with medical, dental and vision benefits. We hope to have the right candidate join us in December 2018.
The position is based at our Los Angeles HQ in Venice, CA but you will be expected to spend most of your time on-site at our Marina del Rey Community or Venice Beach Community.
Working on weekends and evenings may be required.
Starcity is an equal opportunity housing provider and employer, and acts in these capacities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.Apply for this job